Eagerly awaited day (1st day of practical lessons)

 Hi, guys. How are you? As I promised, Today I want to share my experience and feelings which I got during the first day of our practical lessons. I think you are interested in what happened and will become glad to read my post. 😉😉😉


The 23th of May. My day began with unusual and unexpected feelings. To tell the truth I am not early bird but in that morning I woke up early. Because in my opinion several wonderful events were waiting for me. As agreed, we had to go to Samanid Park at 8a.m. So I went to there at that time.  Because it was morning, so the atmosphere of park was very fresh and breath taking. Firstly, We started our journey from Samanid Mausoleum. Firstly I am gonna to give brief information about this monument.


SAMANID MAUSOLEUM

The Samanid Mausoleum is a mausoleum located in the northern part of Bukhara, Uzbekistan, just outside its historic center.


The building is constructed in a form of a small, slightly tapering cube, with each side approximately 31 feet long. This building has many arched openings to reduce overall weight and to let light inside the building.


The Samanid Mausoleum which was given to us during the trip while travelling, we had great impressions from our trip. 


After Samanid Mausoleum, we went to the Chashma Ayub. This building is also well known and mostly visited monument. As the day passed many tourists began to visit these sightseeings. 

The Chashma Ayub

The Mausoleum of Chashma-Ayub is the religious building in the heart of Bukhara. It consists of the mausoleum and a holy spring. Today it includes a Museum of water. 


The Mausoleum was built by the order of Karakhanid rulers in the 12th century. It was rebuilt several times during the 14-19th centuries. During the Tamerlane's reign the mausoleum was completed.


Also during travel to the Chashma Ayub we got very big impressions as well. I think first day of practical lessons began well so we can predict the rest days will also be amazing!!! 🤫🤫🤫


This is all which I want to share with you about the first day. Follow me and I will make you aware of other events. Don't forget to comment to my post. Thanks for your attention and time. ♥️♥️♥️









Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The charm reflected in the water⛲ (6th day of trip)

Fine Arts 🖼️🖼️🖼️ (7th day of practical lessons)